Currently operating in EVE Online. Recruiting for Star Citizen.
- North American Time Zone, for best results.
- Mature, you really want to be over 20 years old. And you must enjoy the bad touching.
- Laid back; we PvP a lot, but we're certainly not high strung.
- Able to accept losses and not afraid to fight. Losses happen and you must be willing to accept those losses, dust yourself off, and go out again.
- Moderate player activity. We do not expect you to be on 23/7, but we like to see you often enough to know who you are.
- Sociable. No loners, they weird us out.
- Voice comms a must. You need this to PvP!
- Upstanding character. Sure we kill anyone who's not allied with us, looks at us funny, or annoys us but we are not pirates. Except for when we totally are. We're still upstanding guys though, when we're not looking for something to explode.
- Must be somewhat self-sufficient and able to supply your own PvP needs. We will help you but we can't carry you.
What you will get as a part of our Corp:
- Experienced veterans willing to offer assistance/advice when needed.
- Strong community of like minds with a friendly atmosphere.
- Experienced PVPers with versatile play styles.
- Frequent PvP be it in 0.0 space or slumming in the fringes of empire space.
- Solid corporation structure and stability - 10+ years on and still ticking.
How To Join:Look us up in your relevant game and follow the ingame instructions or register on our forums, the password is "Serious Business".